Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

subscription

hi, I bought the Gopro 9 + subscription package to make a Christmas gift. do i have to activate the subscription immediately with my email and then change? or can I wait until December 25th and activate the subscription with my friend's email? thank you so much regards

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: subscription

Hello, @foggystoke22776. The Subscription is automatically activated upon purchase. There is no way to choose a later date for it to take effect. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks for the reply. so now the subscription is active with my email? then at Christmas I go to the settings and change the email? exact? thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

You are correct, @foggystoke22776. Once logged in, just go to the User Info section and update the email address information. 

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @foggystoke22776. The Subscription is automatically activated upon purchase. There is no way to choose a later date for it to take effect. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks for the reply. so now the subscription is active with my email? then at Christmas I go to the settings and change the email? exact? thanks
Highlighted
GoPro

You are correct, @foggystoke22776. Once logged in, just go to the User Info section and update the email address information.