Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

subscription

[ New ]

Hi,

I have a gopro 8 & 9.

1) Can I trade up from the 8 to a 9, for how much $$?

2) Since I have TWO gopro cams, do I need to subscribe to TWO separate online accounts for each  cam, how do I do that if required...

Thank you!

GoPro

Re: subscription

[ New ]

Hi @davidwilbert

The Subscription is tied to the account and not on a camera.

You may sign up for another subscription if you wish to have 2 camera replacement slots for each camera.

Trade-Up offers are listed on https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/tradeup

Please continue checking our website for updates.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you for the response.

Problem - I can't tell which camera is on my gopro account that is covered on the 4.99permo plan...  Is it the 8 or 9...

And... I cannot find a way to add the second camera.  Do I have to create a completely different gopro account with a different email.. Right now I have both cameras listed on my ONE gopro account my 8 & 9, but HOW do I add a second 4.99 to cover WHICH camera.. It is impossible to tell which camera is on the plan...

Both cameras are showing "auto upload successfully set up"... 

Does this make any sense to anyone, I know it barely does to me.. lol...

Please help...

Tourist

[ New ]

SCRATCH THE PREVIOUS RESPONSE...

HERE IS THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE!

Thank you for the response.

YOU SAID:  The Subscription is tied to the account and not on a camera.

ME:  Problem - I can't tell which camera is on my gopro account that is covered on the 'replacement" 4.99permo plan...  Is it the 8 or 9...

YOU SAID:  You may sign up for another subscription if you wish to have 2 camera replacement slots for each camera.

ME:  Do I have to create a completely different gopro account with a different email.. Right now I have both cameras listed on my ONE gopro account my 8 & 9, but HOW do I add a second 4.99; to cover WHICH camera.. It is impossible to tell which camera is on the existing plan...  and I can't figure out how to add a second subscription - I keep getting to the 

Both cameras are showing "auto upload successfully set up"... 

Please help, I'm obviously not understanding something!!!

Thank you,

David.

GoPro

[ New ]

@davidwilbert, the GoPro Subscription isn't linked to any GoPro cameras. Your subscription covers both of your HERO8 Black and HERO9 Black cameras. For further details, see GoPro Subscription Camera Replacement FAQ.

Should you need further assistance, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.