Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

subscription never refunded

[ New ]

I placed my order on the 19/09/2020 for a bundle deal with the hero 9 memory card and years subscription...
You guys didnt process my order which was MU-00563853 but took out funds for the yearly subscription which was absiolutely useless to me withoput the camera, so i cancelled it
I have now requested the refund twice via your online chat support and still nothing.

There is also no way to email you guys, and i think i have waited long enough now for the refund. 
I will be putting a fee revarsla request in with my bank if this isnt resolved quickly

GoPro

Re: subscription never refunded

[ New ]

Hello @johna64

Order and refund related concerns are best handled by our Support Team.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.
You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

i have already spoken with the support team through live chat twice now and still nothing even though was told both time it will be done

Hiker

[ New ]

I have the same problem; I cancelled my subscription on 14 November but no refund received so far and impossible to get any update or action from GoPro Support. Will now ask my bank to take action. Good luck 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @johna64. We used the email address on your Hub profile but we are not able to pull up any case pertaining to your interaction with Support. Is there a case number that we can use as a reference? Thanks!