Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

subscription is not working

[ New ]

Hi I bought my gopro 9 in september 2020 with the subscription bundle and it has never worked propoerly it doesnt show i have one. i go to order mounts and i dont get them as i refuse to pay full price when i have paid for a service that should halve the costs plus other benifits. now i have done the most recent update to the quick app and i cant use it becsasue it is saying i dont have a subscription. can you please unlock it so i can use it.

Thanks  Craig

GoPro

Re: subscription is not working

[ New ]

Hi @westie

We are not able to pull up a subscription using the email address on your Hub profile.

Is there a chance a different email was used when the order was placed?

Do you have the order number? We'll locate the subscription using this information.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi im pretty sure this is the email but here is my order number Order # MP-04359838
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks @westie

We have checked our records and it appears that the Subscription was not billed successfully.

Do you remember being charged for the subscription?

If you wish to proceed, you may sign up via https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/subscribe-to-gopro-subscription/GoProPlusYearly.html

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

thank you for looking in to it for me i have gone back through my bank records and it shows i wasnt charged for it but it was on my order.

GoPro

[ New ]

We are happy to help! @westie

Feel free to post back if something comes up.

Regards,

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

Same problem her, I bought the subscription on May 6, 2021

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @gbank

We are not able to pull up a subscription using the email address on your Hub profile.

Do you have the order number?

If you have used a different email address, please send us a direct message.

Thanks!

Ej