Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

subcription cancel

[ New ]

Hello,

please return my subscription for the period from 11/12/2021 to 11/11/2022. This renewal was not made by my choice. Last year when I subscribed, I thought it was for a year and not that it would be renewed.

Of course I am entitled to a refund, because none of you just asked me if I wanted to renew my subscription.

Last year I did not accept at any point in my subscription that it should be renewed. Please refund all the money you withdrew from my credit card. Besides, I did not use a single hour of use from the new renewal you made from 12/11/2021 onwards.

Nikos Krithariotis

GoPro

Re: subcription cancel

[ New ]

Hi smartface,

Good day. We see that your subscription has been cancelled. Please check out the link below to learn more about our subscription's terms and conditions.

https://gopro.com/en/ph/legal/subscriptionterms

Thanks.

Joe

Tourist

Re: subcription cancel

[ New ]

Good evening Joe,

I have seen what you sent me, but because I was sick and I had not opened the computer to see the update that took place on 11/12/2021 and I saw it today.

When I purchased the my gopro 9 last year and subscribed, I did not see it renew itself.

I thought it would only be valid for 1 year.

I have now canceled this year's subscription and I want my money back.