Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

sharing max 360 footage

Hey thanks in advance for any help, newbie t the GoPro thing, I want to share media with a person who edits my stuff for a website. I have uploaded the footage to Gopro cloud and now need to share it with him. Its a 50 minute 360 file so large file that he needs to be able to edit. What's the best way to get it to him as every download option seems to take hours. We normally share other types of files via dropbox

Thanks in advance for any tips

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: sharing max 360 footage

Hello @grahamr560. Apologies for the confusion. At this time, downloading via a shared link works only for traditional videos, but not 360 ones. You may access your 360 media through the GoPro app and share it from there. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

@grahamr560, thanks for reaching out. You mentioned that the footage is already uploaded to your GoPro Plus cloud storage. You can access your Plus Media Library through a web browser (https://gopro.com/login), and then create a shared link for the clips to download. See https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-Share-from-GoPro-Plus-to-Social-Media/ta-p/388183 for more details.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks

I did this they say they don't have an option to download just watch? I am guessing I missed a step or as per screenshot are they looking the wrong area to download the 360 footage ?screen shotscreen shot 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @grahamr560. Apologies for the confusion. At this time, downloading via a shared link works only for traditional videos, but not 360 ones. You may access your 360 media through the GoPro app and share it from there.