Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

payment problem

[ New ]

I've tried the all possible thing that I can change , different credit cards and different browsers (chrome, firefox, edge), but it shows the same problem as attached.

I'm not the new user on GoPro.com, but recently this problem show up more frequently. Then I try to use feedback or Contact us on the website to ask, it seems no response at all (neither on singapore nor on US).

Could someone help me or teach me how to solve this?  Thanks a lot.

payment problem.PNG
Hiker

Re: payment problem

[ New ]
If you look in the forum you will find many of us that can’t pay with any kind of currency, I contacted support they cannot do do anything, I managed to buy all the stuff I needed from another website. I won’t buy anything from GoPro ever again, a decent company would apologize and offer a solution, but they don’t care... I tried all week to buy stuff without success.
Tourist

[ New ]

I see. After posting, I found out so many posts like me on the forum having same problem. Maybe there just some problems inside the company. But left this problem so long and unsolved, I think it would definitely lose a lot of fans of GoPro.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @hengt2

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We have reported this to the team.

See if the workaround shared on this thread will help.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
I have tried a week and nothing changed. This is truly depressing.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

We have checked with the team and it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order/s and it was declined. You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. 

If you continue to get the same, you may order from authorized sellers or local retailers instead.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

@aragon1006 

Still doesn't work.

I tried everything.

I did purchase at the GoPro website twice before.

So I'm pretty sure my payment information is correct.

Hope you can solve this soon...

Hiker

[ New ]
@aragon1006 don’t work, again I used my paypal to purchase stuff from your website before, paypal has no record of any request done.

I just quit...