Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

not going over to the cloud

[ New ]
My videos are showing on the app but have a cloud in the corner with a clock in it. When I go to the cloud the videos are not there?? They used to just go straight over? I have it all on auto upload?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: not going over to the cloud

[ New ]

Hello Everyone. Are you all using the Mobile Upload to upload your media to the PLUS cloud? See how the upload goes by doing it manually through plus.gopro.com. 

The steps under "Uploading through gopro.com" in this article will guide you on how to do it. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

[ New ]

Same exact problem here!! 

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

I've been connected to the cloud for 3-hours trying to upload from the camera - still waiting.  I've got 5 video files that won't upload for some reason. How long does it normally take to upload a video file?

Tourist

[ New ]

It's almost 11:30 and I'm still waiting for my 1-video file. #NOTHAPPY

Sightseer

[ New ]
Same exact issue. 6 eight minute videos to download. It’s been 5 hours and it just finished the 1st video.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone. Are you all using the Mobile Upload to upload your media to the PLUS cloud? See how the upload goes by doing it manually through plus.gopro.com. 

The steps under "Uploading through gopro.com" in this article will guide you on how to do it.