Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

not getting what i pay for!!

[ New ]

hi, i have been a subcriber to gopro since 2017 and still i have no cloud access, everytime i try to access it it asks for another subscription. ive tried to get this resolved but i keep getting bounced around from gopro saying its google plays problem and then from google play its gopros problem. please can you resolve this issue and please compensate me fror the years that ive paid for the subscription and not had the full use off what i have paid for. if this matter can not be resolved i will take it to my legal team to persue.

many thanks

Bryn

GoPro

Re: not getting what i pay for!!

[ New ]

Hi @lerue77

How are you signing in with your Subscription?

Can you please try signing in via gopro.com/login

See if you have the Add Media option.

You may also send us a screenshot.

Thanks!

Ej

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @lerue77, I do see that your subscription information as being active in our systems. Where are you getting the message for another subscription ? I see recent uploads(Dated February 23) from your Android phone. Let me know and we can try and sort this out.

Thanks

Sightseer

[ New ]
Hey, I managed to figure it out by signing out and then back in on every device. They all then connected to the google play sign in. Many thanks
GoPro

[ New ]
Awesome. Glad to know it worked out :-)