Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

live chat

[ New ]

i have been trying for weeks to get a live chat , i pay for go pro plus and part of that is 24hr customer service???? 

Tourist

Re: live chat

[ New ]

no response?????

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @grandpeak40677. Sorry to hear about the trouble. When contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please try to manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

Tourist

[ New ]

still the same , nothing. this service is a joke 

Tourist

[ New ]

24hr customer service? i have been trying to get this issue resolved for weeks. very dissapointed with gopro . will never recomend again 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @grandpeak40677. We see that you have been able to connect with Support today, only via chat. According to the notes, you wanted to request a callback instead. Your original post though you stated that you were trying to get to the chat support. Should you still need assistance, please continue to reach out to Support. Whether chat or callback, they should be able to help you with your concern. Thanks!