Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

it really exists the gopro support center ?

[ New ]

It's over 5 days that I tried to be in contact with someone at the GoPro support centre without success.

I was not able to process the order to the check out because some items went in "out of stock" after being already in the cart.

This means I will have to spend extra money for the extra future shipping cost, any solution? 

GoPro Community Manager

Re: it really exists the gopro support center ?

[ New ]

If you're having trouble reaching our Support team by chat, please submit a request for call back at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once you've made that request, our team will reach back out to you as soon as they can.

Tourist

[ New ]

I did, I am waiting for the phone call since over a week!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @fedeita999. We see that Support has attempted to contact you back from last week until yesterday but you were not reachable. If you still have concerns, please submit a new callback request and make sure to put in your best contact number. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

i am having the same problem...tryed to contact in working hours and no results...it says the plus member have support 24 hours but i dont think so....now i gave 3 times my phone number and asked for phone call and nothing yet afte a whole day...and 5 days trying to reach support center i think they dont exist 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @chrisfocus

We see your call back request logged on the system.

Someone from Support will be reaching out to you.

You may also try initiating a chat session.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

i have a hero 8 just a few days old and it stopped turning on...no matter what i did with different batteries etc...because no one was answering to me i bought another one but i need you to replace the one that does not work..i also have the plus membership...can someone tell me where to send the go pro so you can send me anotherone? thanks they still didnt call and the live chat says 7 min waiting and even after 2 hours nobody replied...

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@chrisfocus - I do see your call back request in our system. We are reaching back out to customers as quickly as we can. Our team will be reaching back out to you. Thanks.