Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

iPad not uploading to GoPro Plus

[ New ]

Hello,

I have a GoPro Plus subscription and I've transfered photos & video from my Hero 7 Black to my iPad with the microSD adaptor but they don't appear to upload to GoPro Plus. I have signed into that account in the app and one video does have the cloud and arrow which I believe indicates that it's uploading but it has been going for so long I don't believe it's doing anything.

Any help on getting the iPad to upload? I've had these on there for a few weeks and don't see much if anything added to my GoPro Plus account.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro Community Manager

Re: iPad not uploading to GoPro Plus

[ New ]

The app doesn't always have the full resolution version of your content. Doing the auto-upload from the camera is a great option, but you can also upload the original files from your computer too. Info on these methods is at https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/How-to-Add-Media-to-GoPro-Plus.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

[ New ]

Same here with all my iOS devices. Nothing is reaching the cloud and I'm pretty sure ill be cancelling GP plus as its pointless having it now. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ New ]

Yea, someone else in another post is having the same issue, I was hoping GoPro might respond but if they don't I'll be cancelling. The whole reason I got it was so I could move media to my iPad while I am away and have it backup as well as being able to edit them more easily. I guess I could upload straight from the GoPro but the iOS app should work and if it doesn't I'm being charged for an incomplete program,

Nomad

[ New ]

I cant even cancel my subscription. For me that page just isn't working, on any device or any computer. Just times out.

if i cant get it canceld by 27th, before the payment goes out i consider this theft and will take action.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Please reach out to our Support Team regarding this matter.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Seems like you can only upload from the camera and not the app - so only the raw photage not created videos??????? 

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

The app doesn't always have the full resolution version of your content. Doing the auto-upload from the camera is a great option, but you can also upload the original files from your computer too. Info on these methods is at https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/How-to-Add-Media-to-GoPro-Plus.