Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

hero 8 battery discount

I belong to gopro plus and I purchased 2 new batteries, a floatly and a protective housing for the hero 8 last week for half price.  Today I wanted to order 2 more batteries and they are now full price.  What is the point of joining the gopro plus club if gopro is going to take the discount away that the gopro plus offers when they feel like it.  Gopro-STEP UP and  Put the discount back in place for the hero 8 batteries

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: hero 8 battery discount

Hi @67westy

Please note that the Plus discount is limited to a maximum of 10 items per subscription anniversary year

See https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/subscription/gopro-plus-monthly-subscription/GoProPlusMonthly.html for reference.

If this is not the case, please reach out to our Support Team to have this checked further.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Everything else still shows the discount, except for the gopro 8 batteries. Still well under the 10 items.

Highlighted
Tourist

I only ordered 4 items so far(not 10)
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @brasshatdiver and @67westy. Do you recall seeing any notification regarding shipping restrictions while you were on the purchase page? This could be why you are not able to order (or complete an order with) the batteries that you have indicated. 

If this is not the case, will you be able to post a screenshot of the View Cart page? The information on whether you are already subscribed to the GoPro Plus or just added it with the order will also be helpful. We hope to hear back from you. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

1638B2FC-E21F-4B8A-981A-21E586168E59.png