Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

account past due

[ New ]

i've been trying for several days and with different browsers to pay for the subscription and yet still give me : your account is past due,

i only have one visa card and i contacted my bank and its working just fine

so guess its not my responsability  if your website is broken or have payment problems and have several emails that proof i updated my payments details,

so what the worst you gopro can do if this wont work ??

GoPro

Re: account past due

[ New ]

Hi @nassifzouein

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Have you tried using another browser or an incognito browser?

https://gopro.com/account/subscription/payments

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
I used 4 different browsers and tried on 2 different computers and still the same, its really enjoying, and i give up trying, and i even contact my bank 4 times and my card works fine
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nassifzouein

We'll have this checked with the team.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error?

You may send us a direct message when providing this information.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
Screenshot attached
Screenshot_20210611_225850.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]

im now getting this issue too i brought a Hero9 in the bundle with 1 year sub yesterday and now im getting e-mails and quik app notifications saying my account is past due.

If i log into my Gopro account on a desktop browser it says my sub expires in 2022 but if i open the quik app it says it expired yesterday (the day i brought it), i have never had a gopro or a gopro account until yesterday....

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nassifzouein @seriald3

We have sent a direct message. Please check your Hub inbox.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
Same issue here with the account past due message. I follow the link to make a payment now and end up in a loop of entering my card details and then then it starts again. It’s also telling me the next payment is due on 18th July, so very confusing!
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @eric757. Our Support Team will be able to help you with the next steps. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number.