Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

Your shop don't accept any payment option!!!

[ New ]

This is ridiculous !! 2 Days still no contact from Support, can't checkout with any type of payment option.

Go pro plus support its a joke.

Asking for support is a constant all our agents are busy, and when I am finally able to get on queue its 30 minutes then by magic the window closes...

Avoid their shop! 

GoPro

Re: Your shop don't accept any payment option!!!

[ New ]

Hello, @blaspheme. We see your case with Support and the latest one is in pending status awaiting a response from you. Support was trying to get a screenshot of the payment page that you see on your end. Please check your inbox and send the photo through the link that you were provided. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanya no link or email was sent to me to provide you with screenshots I checked spam folder too

Hiker

[ New ]

Capture.PNG

Screenshot!! here!! Upon checkout and payment option selected nothing pops up just this!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @blaspheme

This has been shared with the team.

We'll post back for updates.

Thanks!

Ej

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @blaspheme 

We have checked with the team and it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order/s and it was declined. You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. 

If you continue to get the same, you may order from authorized sellers or local retailers instead.

Thanks!

Ej