Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Why my GoPro PLUS membership has been cancelled?

I didn't ask to cancel my GoPro PLUS membership.

But today the system sent me a mail that my GoPro PLUS membership has been cancelled.

I don't know why and I can't be contacted the support service.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Why my GoPro PLUS membership has been cancelled?

Hello @jiestudio. Did you request any order cancelation? I was also able to locate your Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. If you already have submitted a contact request, rest assured, they'll contact you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Why my GoPro PLUS membership has been cancelled?

Hello @jiestudio. Did you request any order cancelation? I was also able to locate your Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. If you already have submitted a contact request, rest assured, they'll contact you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.