Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Why GoPro cancel my subscription when I've paid for 1 year subscription just a couple of months ago?

[ New ]

Why the hell I've to pay monthly subscription when I've purchased the GoPro Hero 9 with 1 year subscription bundled just a couple of months ago. I've tried to reach out to GoPro support team infinite times, never been successful. GoPro support chat service never starts the session, and request call throws the error msg: "Invalid Captcha. Please retry" without showing any captcha to action. I'm really annoyed with GoPro support service. Instead of genuinely trying to resolve my issue, they've just sent me cancellation notice. This is ridiculous service from such a company, when tried to reach GoPro via their social media channels I could clearly see how many annoyed customers yelling out about their a annoyance of GoPro customer service.

GoPro

Re: Why GoPro cancel my subscription when I've paid for 1 year subscription just a couple of mont...

[ New ]

Hi @vamsig428

We have checked the email on your Hub profile and it pulls up as a monthly subscription..

It will be best to reach out to Support regarding your concern.

Please submit a new request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Take note of the case number for reference.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Rif.: Why GoPro cancel my subscription when I've paid for 1 year subscription just a couple of month

[ New ]

Ho ricevuto questa mail:
"Ciao Daniele,
il tuo primo pagamento verrà addebitato in base alla modalità registrata.
Dettagli di fatturazione:
Data di fatturazione:16/11/2020
Betrag: 5.49 EUR + tasse (se applicabili)"

Perché mi addebitate l'abbonamento mensile se ho già
quello annuale? Infatti quando clicco su:
https://gopro.com/account/subscription
Leggo:
"Prossima data di fatturazione: 16 dicembre 2020
Frequenza di fatturazione: Annuale
Prezzo abbonamento: 49,99 "

IMPOSSIBILE CONTATTARE L'ASSISTENZA DA MESI

Ho contattato l'assistenza durante l'orario giusto