Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Where’s my order ?

[ New ]
Placed order on October 31. GoPro 9 bundle and charger. Money taken out of my account. Subscription has started. Have not received any info about my order. This is my 4th GoPro camera I have purchased, all others bought from retailers, this time I thought no I’ll order from the site and get the bundle. What a joke. The massive company that you are and you can’t even get back to your customers. I am so disappointed. Don’t know if you can even make me like GoPro again now.
GoPro

Re: Where’s my order ?

[ New ]

Hi @omidgeyo

Thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled.

You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

Also, please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes.

Check out GoPro Shipping Policy

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
How can payment information be wrong when my card was charged for subscription?
Also it’s not a PO Box. It is an address and they put into a locker.
Tourist

[ New ]
Also how do I get the bundle now at the low price? I don’t want another subscription
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @omidgeyo

You can try placing the order again using the email address associated with the subscription.

Existing subscribers get a camera discount.

See GoPro Subscription Discounts

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Giving it one more go order # MU-00644703, can you tell me if it has gone through? Card is fine, address is fine!
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @omidgeyo

We see the order on the system and should be processed accordingly.

You can check the status of your order through 
https://gopro.com/en/ph/order-status

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
What’s happening with my order? Haven’t heard a thing! Check status and it hasnt changed since
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @omidgeyo

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see that the order was canceled. Would you be able to use a different shipping address? Not a parcel locker address.

Thanks!

Ej