Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Where is my videos?

Hi GoPro.

I've been paying for GoPro Plus Subsription for over a year now, just to store my 3 months(!!) travel video material in your Cloud. But now everything is gone.. And it looks like I don't have a subscription, evem though I'm still paying :(( 
I've been trying to get in contact with you by requesting a phone call for days now. I known you're probably busy. But please help me. 

Where have my precious memories gone? Please say you still have them.

Best,

Nina 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Where is my videos?

Hello, @spirywater06330. Using the email address on your Hub profile, we're able to verify that there you do not have an active subscription. We see that your subscription has been cancelled via Itunes. (If you are using a different email address though, please send it to me via private message so I can check further.)

How do you access your PLUS media? Which of these methods do you use? Even if you may have a cancelled subscription, you should still be able to access the media that you have saved to the PLUS cloud at this time. 

Try logging in through plus.gopro.com and let us know what you find out. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Where is my videos?

Hello, @spirywater06330. Using the email address on your Hub profile, we're able to verify that there you do not have an active subscription. We see that your subscription has been cancelled via Itunes. (If you are using a different email address though, please send it to me via private message so I can check further.)

How do you access your PLUS media? Which of these methods do you use? Even if you may have a cancelled subscription, you should still be able to access the media that you have saved to the PLUS cloud at this time. 

Try logging in through plus.gopro.com and let us know what you find out. Thanks!