Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Videos telechargees n'apparaissent pas dans les medias

[ New ]

Bonjour,

je telecharge les videos go pro via ordinateur sur le site go pro plus afin de pouvoir les recuperer ensuite sur mon telephone (j'ai casse ma go pro et je ne peux donc pas faire le telechargement directement sur mon telephone),

les videos se mettent dans le fichier recemment transferes mais pas dans tous media.

je ne peux pas donc y avoir acces via l'appli de mon i phone,

comment faire? 

GoPro Community Manager

Re: Videos telechqrges n'apparaissent pas dans les medias

[ New ]

If there was a lot of content that you were uploading to PLUS, it's possible that the content is still uploading. It can often take a while for the content (particularly large video files) to transfer to your account.

If you think the files have uploaded but are not showing up in the cloud account, please reach out to our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and we will troubleshoot the issues with you.

Tourist

Re: Videos telechqrges n'apparaissent pas dans les medias

[ New ]
I charged 10 days ago something like 6 shirts vidéos et yesterday 7 videos (approx 1 minute per video). I can see them in recently uploaded on my computer but not in all media. And on iPhone application there is no “recently uploaded”file ...