Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Hiker

VAT refund for order from the Canary Islands

Hi,

I'm a plus subscriber and I've just bought a Smart Remote.

I read in the forum that VAT refund should be requested after completing the order (I live in the Canary Islands and we're we are exempted from VAT).

So I tried to use the contact form, but the spanish as well as the USA one, doesn't let me request a call or a chat. I've tried with Chrome, Edge and Firefox browsers. Once the chat window opened but in blank.

Is there a solution to this problem?, as reading the forum it seems to be an usual one.

Is there somewhere an email, or a working form?

Hope you can help me.

Kind regards, Jaime.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: VAT refund for order from the Canary Islands

Hello @quintuscp. When contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

Highlighted
Hiker

Thanks for the help, that's what I've tried with no success. I'll keep trying...

Highlighted
GoPro

We appreciate your patience and understanding, @quintuscp. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Highlighted
Hiker

Ok, I've just contacted your service support.

As a note to other customers, you have to wait to receive the order, pay taxes and customs and then request the refund as you have to send gopro a copy of the payment doccuments.