Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Upside down/High Res Missing GoPro Cloud

[ New ]

I tried to upload more videos to the cloud on GoPro Plus account. I went online to find older videos I uploaded now upside down, I also can't download the 2160p versions, it gives me an XML error "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

Can someone please look into my account and let me know what is going on? Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Upside down/High Res Missing GoPro Cloud

[ New ]

Hi @ebaydan777

At this time, back in 2018, we were only allowing users to download the compressed versions of the media. So in reality, the older 2018 were COMPRESSED to 1080 resolution and uploaded to the cloud.When we introduced a revamped version of GoPro Plus in 2019, we allowed users to upload the actual SOURCE Original file into the cloud infrastructure, and have the ability to download that particular file at both compressed and original quality. Overall, anything back in 2018 and before is compressed format and 2019 and further is the original and compressed formats.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Upside down/High Res Missing GoPro Cloud

[ New ]

Hi @ebaydan777

At this time, back in 2018, we were only allowing users to download the compressed versions of the media. So in reality, the older 2018 were COMPRESSED to 1080 resolution and uploaded to the cloud.When we introduced a revamped version of GoPro Plus in 2019, we allowed users to upload the actual SOURCE Original file into the cloud infrastructure, and have the ability to download that particular file at both compressed and original quality. Overall, anything back in 2018 and before is compressed format and 2019 and further is the original and compressed formats.

Thanks!

Ej