Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Uploading on cloud

[ New ]
Hi team,

I have two issues, it’s **bleep** hard to upload media in the cloud. Camera even if it s plugged in keeps turning off while i am trying to upload on cloud. Also i tried today to upload a video of 50 seconds saved from the camera on my phone, but not on cloud or the app, as cloud is freaking useless when i cannot upload directly from the camera. Anyway, the message i got is that that video is on cloud already. So my question is... how the hell can that be? And can you solve it?

Regards,
Mirela
1BF63573-380C-4F44-B488-740967608122.png

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Uploading on cloud

[ New ]

Hello @mmirrela. The particular video may have already been uploaded (or currently being uploaded) to the cloud through the auto upload method that you have set up with the camera as a hub. 

How do you usually access your PLUS cloud media? See if you are able to find the 50-second video among your cloud media by logging into plus.gopro.com or using any of these methods .

You may also want to explore other methods of adding your media to the PLUS cloud to find out which would be most preferable for you. Let us know what you find out. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Uploading on cloud

[ New ]

Hello @mmirrela. The particular video may have already been uploaded (or currently being uploaded) to the cloud through the auto upload method that you have set up with the camera as a hub. 

How do you usually access your PLUS cloud media? See if you are able to find the 50-second video among your cloud media by logging into plus.gopro.com or using any of these methods .

You may also want to explore other methods of adding your media to the PLUS cloud to find out which would be most preferable for you. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!