Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Upload to cloud directly from Gopro 9 not working

[ New ]

Hi,

I have full tennis match recorded with GoPro 9 so roughly 2,5 hrs of footage (1080p). I have set up the auto upload and it seems to start when plugged to wall charger. The thing is that it is really slow or not working. Camera is just showing that it is uploading but after four days I had to stop that. Is this a common issue or something that I only experience?

And as a follow up. If I upload these to cloud thru web page, I need to pick these 4GB files individually. Does the cloud portal combine these as one as it did when I managed to upload one match directly from phone?

Tourist

Re: Upload to cloud directly from Gopro 9 not working

[ New ]

As a reply to myself, those will be in the cloud as a separate files... Really painfun how badly camera auto upload works...

GoPro

[ New ]

@markkul3, the amount of time necessary to upload your footage is dependent on a number of factors, namely your network speed and amount of content. Uploading a large size of content may take time to complete.

For further reference, please see Common Auto Upload Issues.

Tourist

[ New ]

Yes I am fully aware of that and I was suspecting my network performance in the beginning but as I said, I stopped the upload after roughly four days. When I uploaded the content thru same network using webpage, it was done overnight. So there must be something in the gopro instead.