Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

Upload max footage to Gopro Plus

What's the best way to upload MAX footage 5k Cineform to you Gopro Plus account? I tfind that when I bring it down to h.264, at 4K in Windows Exporter, the upload works. Can we not upload 5K footage?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Upload max footage to Gopro Plus

@acdcbc, @jaumefv, are you getting any error or message when trying to upload the MAX spherical 5.6K media to Plus? What's the content's file size? When done manually through gopro.com and the GoPro App (Mobile Upload), the upload time will be dependent on multiple factors, namely your network speed and the file size of your content.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @acdcbc. How do you upload the MAX footage to the Plus cloud? Quik for Desktop does not support content captured with GoPro Fusion or GoPro MAX, if done directly. See if using other upload methods will help.  

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

Well, I have to run footage through Windows Exporter and convert it to 4k, H-624 format. I then uplaod the 4k fottage through website. My question is, can we not upload 5k footage this way. Mine wont upload. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Hola

Yo llevo quejandome semanas de lo mismo. Y lo mas alucinante es que alguien de GoPro pregunte como subes el video si Quick no lo sube...

Cuantos usuarios tienen que quejarse más para que encontréis una solución?

Saludos

Jaume

Highlighted
GoPro

@acdcbc, @jaumefv, are you getting any error or message when trying to upload the MAX spherical 5.6K media to Plus? What's the content's file size? When done manually through gopro.com and the GoPro App (Mobile Upload), the upload time will be dependent on multiple factors, namely your network speed and the file size of your content.