Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Upload error 604

[ New ]
My GoPro has failed to do an automatic upload from the camera every single time I have tried to do it. I have followed the steps outlined in all of the FAQs and nothing seems to work. Your error page doesn't even show the error code 604- it stops at 603. What gives GoPro? I paid for your service which seems completely broken. I was able to get one clip uploaded through the website after hours of failed attempts but uploading from the camera itself seems completely broken. Can someone please help?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Upload error 604

[ New ]

Can everyone on this thread please try again ? We had issues with our infrastructure that were fixed. Thanks for reporting this.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

[ New ]

I'm having the same issue

Tourist

[ New ]

Currently on the phone with tech support- they say its an issue with uploading 4k videos through the camera itself. seems pretty ridiculous that you can't upload 4k video even though the camera can handle taking the video just fine. It makes the whole gopro plus subscription not worth it. I get that they are trying to come up with an update or fix for this and it seems like its a known issue but its still pretty stupid that they haven't put anything about this anywhere on their FAQ or support page. You'd think that if they knew this was a problem there would be more information about it online, however, the error code 604 isn't even on their error codes page. /endrant

Sightseer

[ New ]

I successfully uploaded videos before, but this morning I am also getting the 604 error code. And I was trying to upload standard 1080 videos, so 4K is not the problem.

GoPro

[ New ]

This is not normal. We are looking at the issue. Will update the thread once I have more information.

Sightseer

[ New ]
I'm having the same issue. I tried every which way you could connect a camera through every WiFi/ Bluetooth everything. My camera is plugged in charging and at 90% and still nothing. I keep seeing error 604.
GoPro

[ New ]

Can everyone on this thread please try again ? We had issues with our infrastructure that were fixed. Thanks for reporting this.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Thanks for the info ... now my upload has begun, and I did not get the 604 error code.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Mine appears to be working. Thank you for jumping on this quickly.

Sightseer

[ New ]

My go pro used to update just fine any video and now I'm getting 604 upload error.  Not sure why...

GoPro

[ New ]

@adeptsummi2840 we are looking. Will post back as soon as its fixed.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Thanks epicboost,

I am also having this issue.

GoPro

[ New ]

@adeptsummi2840 @statiker63 please try now. It should be working.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Yes, it worked.  Thanks