Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Upgrade to yearly GoPro plus

[ New ]
I can’t upgrade my subscription to yearly,
Please advice
748E400C-9750-4F0E-BE79-D4374BAC47E4.png

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Upgrade to yearly GoPro plus

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

If you continue having troubles updating your subscription, please reach out to our Support Team.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

I have the same problem.

Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same problem as well. I spent quite a bit of time in chat with GoPro support.  They told me the reason it was doing that is because I had previously signed up via iTunes, and the credit card information had to match. I don't remember using iTunes ever, neverless it sounded reasonable.  After many attempts switching cards on the GoPro.com site and via the app, I'm still getting the same error message. I'm starting to think the easiest thing to do is just cancel.  I'm not really sure it's worth all the effort. That said, if I somehow find a solution, I'll update this thread for you.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

If you continue having troubles updating your subscription, please reach out to our Support Team.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I contacted Support yesterday with this issue. Support had NO idea!!! Told me to come back in 24 hours. REALLY? That's your fix. I was also told, m u l t i p l e times to cancel and then resubscribe. I did this also and SAME error. Desktop, different browsers even on my app. The error clearly says the problem is on your end. This is frustrating to the very end.

GoPro

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience, @trackerdesigns. The team has found an issue with the subscription management but is already working on a fix. We appreciate your providing details of the issue as observed on your end. The case is still in progress and the team handling it will update you accordingly so it would be best to continue working with them. Thank you for your patience.