Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Unable to see discounts

[ New ]

I am signed into the web site and when I check my account settings it shows i am a Subscriber to GoPro Plus. However when I check the Mounts no GoPro Plus discount is applied. I signed up using iTunes.

Any ideas?

Tried getting hold of GoPro support but it's basically impossible. If I can't resolve this asap I'm just going to cancel the subscription.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Unable to see discounts

[ New ]

Hello @lloydr47513 @kennygsuper73

Have you tried using going on incognito mode or using a different browser?

Make sure you are signed in using the email associated with your subscription.

If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Heads up! Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

[ New ]

Same issue here, I ordered my Gopro 9 yesterday with the discount because i already have the subscription since i purchased my max. That worked. The 9 battery charger was out of stock yesterday, I check back today and it was back in stock. Decided id order that tonight and maybe spend some more, but now the mounts and basically all the other sub discounted items don't show the discount anymore. Don't know what's going on, but i won't be getting anything untill they fix it.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @lloydr47513 @kennygsuper73

Have you tried using going on incognito mode or using a different browser?

Make sure you are signed in using the email associated with your subscription.

If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Heads up! Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I just tried incognito and that worked. Seems like there are some cookie caching issues or something here.