Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Two suscriptions charged and only one delivery

[ New ]

Hi, 

I purchase the 2nd of October the GoPro 9 suscription bundle, after a week the delivery for the camera was cancel by GoPro and the money payed for the camera was returned but not the 49.99Euros for the suscription....

I call to see what happened...It took a long time until I reach the support, finally they help me to make another order and they told me to use another credict card and another email address. The person he assisted me told me to send a proff that the payment was done for the suscription, I send it and he told me that they will work on it...

I get from the new delivery FINALLY the camera and of course I payed another subscription but I did not get any activity on the first one. 

I cancel the suscription of the first delivery before the two weeks, that is due this friday. But I did not get my money back or any news from the other account.

If there is the need to upload a transcrip of the email please let me know. 

Please make any comment that the case is beeing raise and there is someone already working on it...

Order Nummber: MP-04387273

The case that GoPro Chat assist created was the following: 

Case #    08414442

Tourist

Re: Two suscriptions charged and only one delivery

[ New ]

P.S.: just to make it clear. The oder number and the case number is from the first subscription account that I want to get the refund due that I did not get the camera. With the second delivery and email account, everything is fine and want to keep it untoach (obviouly I do not want to cancel that subscription due that then i will have to pay the camera retail price).

Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @deseiken. We see that the case is in progress. An update has already been provided by the Subscription team. We have tagged the team handling your case to contact you back. Please keep the lines open. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello again,

Last update of this topic was more than ONE MONTH ago.

In the meantime  I was charge AGAIN for the whole bundle, this means aroudn 500Euros that is the camera + accesories + subcription.

I received a call from the GoPro team, they told me that due to the huge amount of orders, they had many issues, and that actually my case was left without work on it... instead they renue the delivery after more than one month of the first order and carry it out.

The attendent at the phone told me that unfortunatly i had to wait for the goods to arrive my home, then I have to call again, and ask for a return. But no package was send, I did not received anything yet. There was a tracking number long time ago send it to me but with just the entry at the packing delivery, but with no actual package.

This nightmare has been already since MONTHS, I want my money back, I did not pay two times for getting one GoPro, to be honest with this support I greatly regreat buying the camera, next time I will buy it from a physical shop.....

Please contact me by phone directly to clarify the topic ones and for all, I lost already my pacience long time ago....

Last open case: 08546183

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @deseiken. We are unable to make calls from the Hub and we do not have access to the order/refund request as well. It would be best to continue working with Support regarding this matter. To proceed, please submit a new callback request (without using the same case number). We see that newer requests were made on the same number but the case status remained close.