Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

Trying to submit order but get an error message everytime

[ New ]

I have tried submitting the same order about 5 times now.  I hit submit order and then I get a message saying "an error has occured."  I tried last night 4 times, and that is the message I got.  I tried again once this morning and I am still getting the same error message.  Then when I go back to try again, everything is removed from my cart and have to put everything back in and renter all of my information. I am using paypal to pay for everything.  I have enough in my balance, my address matches up between gopro and paypal so I am completely lost as to what it can be.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

GoPro

Re: Trying to submit order but get an error message everytime

[ New ]

Hi @scottkogler

Sorry if you are having troubles placing the order. Make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way to the ZIP code. Please note that PO Boxes do not work.
Also,  the billing address and phone number should match your bank's record for the card used.

Please note that due to limitations regarding pre-authorizations with PayPal, we will not be accepting PayPal as a form of payment for Trade-Up orders. 

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Everything is correct. I waited over 24hrs like the online customer service rep told me to do and it still is not working.  It is frusterating paying for gopro plus when I can not even order products from your website...

Sightseer

[ New ]
I have exactly the same problem. I’ve tried using 2 different computers, my phone, tried paying with PayPal, tried using 2 different credit cards, tried chrome and safari and nothing, absolutely nothing works. All I get is that same “an error occurred” message. It’s so frustrating paying for Plus and not being able to purchase anything.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @megadusk428

Please continue working with our Support Team regarding your case.

You may contact them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I have had this issue for over 5 weeks with no resolution. I have a ticket open with support and I get a weekly email stating they are still working on it. I have tried 4 different computers, 3 different browsers, and 5 different credit cards. My wife even tried ordering as a guest and the same error. All my orders error out with a 51c error. It seems like GoPro just doesn't care about me trying to order from their website as the support team tells me that if I really need to purchase something then go to a retailer who has it. Though I am not able to order anything new, GoPro has no problem using my credit card to charge me the monthly GoPro Plus membership.

How does it take over 5 weeks to get something fixed?

GoPro

[ New ]

@warptmyky, apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. It will be best to continue working with our Support Team. Please contact them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once you're on the page, fill out the necessary contact information and your Support case number for reference. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquezI already talked to support this week with my case number and asked for daily updates instead of weekly updates, The support team cannot even do that. I have even asked for this to be escalated which I was told it has been. I have asked for email contacts to deal directly but again was told that the support desk does not have an escalation path to give me but the issue was supposed to escalated already so someone owns the ticket. I should not have to contact support daily just to get the same answer that they are working on it. This should have been resolved weeks ago. They only way to get a resolution is to start posting in social forums and maybe GoPro will actually care about getting my problems resolved.  It just seems that GoPro doesn't really care for its devoted customer base.

Tourist

[ New ]

Bump

Issue still not fixed. Going on 2 months now and every call into support gives me the same answer. It has been escalated and it is still being worked on.