Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Re: Trim Cloud Videos

[ New ]

I am having the same issue.   I tried a few videos for test and they all say processing for a long time and then fail.  These are 4k 30fps vids, but less than a minute long.  I just became a Pro subscriber last week and uploaded the videos today, so they are fresh. 

Also, I tried both ways, but when it says "processing" on the screen it also gives options to share.  If I hit "no thanks" will the processing continue in the background?  The box dissapears so the user has no clue whats going on.  I've also left it on the screen and still says processing failed.  

GoPro

[ New ]

@nordhand and others on this thread, 5K trims should work now. Please tag me if you seem something wrong.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi, is there a step by step by stem somewhere for this? I am trying to trim 5 short highlights out of a 47 min .360 file so I only need to download the small clips for editing.

Tourist

[ New ]

@epicboost16310 i just tested the same 5k/24 clip and it still has a processing error.

2021-02-02_18-18.png
GoPro

[ New ]
That’s not good. I’ll take a look.

Thanks
GoPro

[ New ]

Weird. I tried the same clip now and it worked. I'll check our logs tomorrow to see if I can spot something. How long did you try to trim it to ? I did a 2 second trim.

Thanks