Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Sightseer

Time Lapse Photos Uploaded As Single Photos

How can I uploaded my time lapse photo's to be a single video of the time lapse to the cloud? I have over 1k photos that are in the cloud as single photo's.

I am using a Hero 7 Black

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Time Lapse Photos Uploaded As Single Photos

Hello @regmeister. If there are more than 100 photos in the TimeLapse Photo sequence, then the photos are converted into a video and uploaded to your GoPro PLUS Media Library. For further reference, see Auto upload your footage to the cloud with GoPro PLUS.

Highlighted
Sightseer

@aenriquez, my photo time-lapse had 1k pics but was uploaded as single photos.
Highlighted
GoPro

@regmeister, I haven't tried a Timelapse Photo sequence with 1K or over photos in it. I'm trying to replicate this right now.

Just to check, what was the method used in uploading the timelapse photos (e.g. Auto Upload, Mobile Upload, manually uploaded via web browser)?

Highlighted
Sightseer

I believe it was manually via the browser because auto upload was having issues.
Highlighted
GoPro

@regmeister, manually uploading the TimeLapse Photos into the cloud (through a web browser) will save the individual files. What was the issue with the Auto Upload?