Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Re: The media you're uploading already exists in your media library.

[ New ]
@epicboost16310 Just bringing to your attention.
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks @coreyl1830 for the suggestion :-) 

Tourist

[ New ]

I´m having the same issue. Video stuck with "cloud with clock" in ipad app, no way to restart the upload from the app. Saved to photos, synched via iCloud to laptop, then manual upload (nearly 4gb file)... and at the end? "oh yeah so the file was already there but if you wanna actually see it you're SOL" (or something about "media (...) already existis in your media library").

So, GoPro staff, do you have an actual budget for fixing this or does it all go on ads? I'm just finding out people have been bringing this issue up for months now!!

GoPro

[ New ]

@vitalsurf71655, the cloud icon on the media thumbnail indicates that the item is queued for upload. The upload time is dependent on multiple factors, namely your network speed and the file size of your content. If you are using a wireless network, ensure that your device has a stable Wi-Fi connection. 

You can try to force restart the upload process by going to the GoPro app settings [Settings] > [My Account] > [GoPro Subscription] > [Mobile Upload].

Please try to access the Manage page on your GoPro Media Library using a web browser on your computer, and then check if you have the files on the list. From there, you can either retry uploading the media or delete it from the list so you can try re-uploading.

Let us know how it goes.