Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

The GoPro Plus subscription is not activated

[ New ]

Updated the Quik app to version 8.4 (5054). The app offered to subscribe to Gopro Plus. Successfully paid for the annual subscription. In the app, I see that the subscription is active. But there is no cloud icon anywhere and no settings for uploading materials to the cloud. What could be the problem? I live in Russia. Is there a subscription to Gopro Plus in Russia?

I attached a screenshot from my personal account. The same is true in the Quick mobile app.

2021-05-07_16-58-28.png

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: The GoPro Plus subscription is not activated

[ New ]
  • Thank you so much for your help. Figured it out. There is no subscription to GoPro Plus in Russia. After the update of the mobile app, sets of additional functions for video editing in the app itself became paid. I bought a subscription to these sets.

Best regards,
    Igor D.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sunnystar21068

We were able to pull up an active Quik Subscription using the email address on your Hub profile.

On the app, can you please make sure you are signed in with the same email?

If it is already signed in, try signing out of the account.

Relaunch the app before signing back in.

Restarting the phone may also help.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
  • Thank you so much for your help. Figured it out. There is no subscription to GoPro Plus in Russia. After the update of the mobile app, sets of additional functions for video editing in the app itself became paid. I bought a subscription to these sets.

Best regards,
    Igor D.

GoPro

[ New ]

Sure! @sunnystar21068

Feel free to post back if anything comes up.

Regards,

Ej