Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

TOUJOURS PAS DABONNEMENT SERVICE CLIENT INEXISTANT

[ New ]

Go pro 9 commandée avec l'option abonnement gopro plus a 49 balles

jai recu ma gopro mais j'ai pas labbonement quand je vais chez gorpo plus ils me demandent de payer l'abonnement!!

service client nul ils ne sont jamais disponibles et répondent jamais

GoPro

Re: TOUJOURS PAS DABONNEMENT SERVICE CLIENT INEXISTANT

[ New ]

Hello @marcm5511. I was able to locate your Sales Order using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. Your camera purchase shows that it was placed under the existing GoPro subscriber promo, which gives you a discount on the camera. This means that you were already subscribed before you place the order.

Your GoPro subscription account shows that it was canceled a few days after the camera order was placed.

Should you have further questions, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Tourist

[ New ]

Bonjour je n'ai pas relevé l'abonnement car il était payant la période d'essai arrivant à son terme ! je n'allais pas payer 45 euros pour ensuite repayer encore 45 euros lors de l'achat de la caméra !c'est absurde votre système  

Donc j'ai payé 45 euros et je souhaite avoir accès à mon abonnement que j'ai payé conforment à ma facture 

Quand à votre service client ya jamais personne qui répond 

GoPro

[ New ]

@marcm5511, your camera was ordered with the discount from the GoPro Subscription (since you had an existing monthly subscription when you purchased the camera). There's no GoPro Subscription associated with the order or it wasn't purchased using the Subscribe to GoPro Bundle (for new subscribers). You were not billed with the Annual GoPro Subscription at all.

If you're seeing the Annual GoPro Subscription on your invoice or order, please provide us the Sales Order number so we can check further. You may also share with me via private message the email address used if it is associated with a different email.

Access to the subscription will not be available when it is canceled. Our system does not have an automated process of canceling a subscription. Cancelation is processed manually through the webpage or the platform used to purchase the subscription (e.i. Google Play, Apple Store).

Anyhow, we can see that there's currently an active GoPro Subscription on your account created on 10/12/2020. 

I also don't see any Support case associated with your email address. Do you have a case number from your most recent contact request from our Support Team so we can check and follow up with them?