Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Subscription not activated

[ New ]

Hello

I have subscribed yesterday for one year but the subscription don't seem activated. The application still ask me to subscribe, even when I am connected. I can't do nothing.

Thanks

GoPro

Re: Subscription not activated

[ New ]

Hi @gabpk

We do not see a subscription using the email address on your Hub profile.

How was the subscription done?

Is there a chance you may have used another email?

Please try signing in via gopro.com/login

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for your reply. I am actually connected both in the application and in gopro.com/login and it doesn't work.

I made the subscription via the mobile application. I chose payment with Bouygues Telecom (my french mobile operator). When I go to my account in PlayStore, I can see my subscription to your application. I am very surprised you cannot see it???

Tourist

[ New ]

By the way, I am talking about subscription to the Quik application.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @gabpk

It will be best to reach out to Support to have this checked further.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
It will also help if you can share a screenshot of the subscription on Playstore.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

HI its been two days now since i subscribed its giving me the same thing on the computer to re buy your sub but in the phone app its say thanks for purchase and on the computer it saying resubscribe and everytime i do i get error PLEASE fix this issue its has HAPPEnd to more then a few people.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello

I contacted Google Play and they helped me to solve the problem. It was a problem of synchronization. I had to to clear data in Google Play and Quik and now it works!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @kevtight

We are not able to pull up an active subscription using the email address on your Hub profile.

Is there another email you may have used to subscribe?

Thanks!

Ej