Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Subscription incorrect invoice

[ New ]

Dear Sir or Madam,
I would like to ask again is there possibility to change data on invoice for subscription. I understand that maybe you cannot give me invoice with VAT number but please change date for my company name and Address. Unfortunately my accountant had problem with "subscription invoice" value which was paid from company bank card when in the same time on invoice for subscription i have my personal data.
Please change in subscription invoice data for my company: C’M..... , Jadw....., 42-226 czestochowa, poland. VAT number PL57328..... which you can find in order MP-04655463 or please contact with me
I will be glad for help
Thank you

GoPro

Re: Subscription incorrect invoice

[ New ]

Sorry, @woodbe. The invoice we send contains all of the necessary information that is compliant with local and state EU laws. We are not able to add information like your own VAT number or Company Name to the invoice as this is illegal. As a reminder, GoPro.com is a direct-to-consumer (DTC) company so we only sell to individuals on an end-user basis. If you have a need to purchase with your own VAT/Company name, we’d suggest using a local distributor that is set up to help with these specific requests.