Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Subscription discount not working

[ New ]

Can someone from support please contact me? I have tried for nearly a month to get into contact with someone but no one has replied. 

I need help with my subscription, the discount for the store is not applied once products are added to the cart. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Subscription discount not working

[ New ]

Hello, @fastboost22163. We verify that you have an active GoPro Subscription. If you haven't yet, try ordering again but only after clearing the cache on your browser, using a different browser or an incognito one. If you continue to experience the same issue, please send us a screenshot showing the items in the cart not getting discounted. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

After logging into my account, I saw the discount for the Hero8 Black Dual Battery Charger + Battery and after adding the item to my cart and checking out, the discount is not there.  I went through the purchasing process to see if it would popup in the end before I place order, but it never did.  After backing out and reviewing the item, the discount disappeared.  

Capture21.PNG
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @epochmuas

The final amount will be listed on the check out page.

Would you be able to share a screenshot of this page?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Not sure what you did but discount is available again and the cart also shows it to where before it didn’t. Is there browser compatibility issue? Before, I was using Firefox and Microsoft edge. Now safari on iPhone.
GoPro

[ New ]

@epochmuas, none that I know of. However, when I run into issues on certain webpages, I try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. Using an incognito browser also usually makes a difference.

Anyhow, glad to hear that it's working now. Let us know if anything else comes up.