Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Subscription confussion

[ New ]

Received an email saying my subscription had expired and to renew or you would delete my footage in 2 days, though I paid for a full year just last month.  Nothing on my profile indicates I am out of compliance or behind, but I need your help in understanding what the situation is with my account.

GoPro

Re: Subscription confussion

[ New ]

@texasaussie71, I used the email address on your Support Hub profile to locate your GoPro Subscription account and it is currently showing active. By any chance, do you have a different email that's probably subscribed to GoPro and was then canceled?

Tourist

[ New ]

I might have another one.  Maybe same address but could be @iCloud.com. If not @me.com.  

GoPro

[ New ]

@texasaussie71, the email address on your Support Hub profile ends with @me.com (active) and I'm unable to locate any GoPro Subscription account associated with the same alias under @iCloud.com.

To verify this, you can also login to https://gopro.com/login and access the Billing info through Settings > Subscriptions.

You may also share with us a screenshot showing the sender's info and the content of the email so we can verify it here.