Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Subscription cancellation

[ New ]
Hi there

I recently made a subscription on the new version of quik video editor on 20 Nov 2021 through maryum45ali@gmail.com and maryumalixo@gmail.com.

I then had cancelled it through Google play. Which was done successfully.. However i went back onto the quik app it says i will still be billed on the next billing period on 20 Dec, however i cancelled. And it also states i must go back into Google play as that's where i had subscribed from.. Google play isn't showing me any of these options, i. Contacted Google play for support and they confirmed to me that i had cancelled quik video editor subscription through Google play and was also refunded £1.79. However I'm going back to the quik app and it is still saying that i will be billed even though i have cancelled my subscription through the correct terms

I don't understand why i have been renewed for billing when i had clearly cancelled and that too through correct terms and it has also been confirmed by Google play that it was cancelled