Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Subscriber discount

[ New ]

Hello, 

I recently signed up for the GoPro subscription for the year but when I am shopping for accessories, they don't seem to be discounted. Please help! I would like to buy the tripod.

GoPro

Re: Subscriber discount

[ New ]

Hello @joannal64054. I was able to locate your GoPro Subscription using the email address on your Support Hub profile and it is currently showing active.

Please make sure that you're signed in using the correct account. Also, be sure to log in if you see the "GoPro Subscriber Login" tab on the checkout page.

If you also haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference.

Tourist

[ New ]
I to am having the same problem. I bought the hero 9 bundle and subscription. I have gone to buy accessories and the price changes as soon as I go to checkout even though I'm logged in and even in checkout my email address's shows
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @darrenw83

What are the items in your cart?

Would you be able to share a screenshot?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi screen shot added.
With subscription media mod should be £55.99, shorty stick should be £27.99 and the light mod £38.49 as advertised but as you will see from the screen shot the pricing is totally different . Thankyou Mr darren ward
Screenshot_20210504-071818_Samsung Internet.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for the screenshot. @darrenw83

The final amount should be listed on the checkout page.

Can you please check if the prices will be updated?

If it's still the same kindly try using an incognito browser.

Tourist

[ New ]
Makes no difference. I have tried different browsers and the price remains the same. I what the account resetting as you have not supplied what was promised in your offer and a condition of taking out the subscription.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @darrenw83

We'll have this checked with the team.

Which region is selected on the website?

If available, would you mind accessing gopro.com using a computer?

Thanks!

Ej