Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Still haven't received an invoice for purchased product

[ New ]

Dear GoPro team,

we're missing an invoice for our purchase: SO-3958319 from 9/21/2020.

Order information: 

Shipping Address

Billing Address

Shipping Method

ulica Marije Radić 14
VAT NR: HR40588793542
Zagreb 10000
HR

EcoTherm izolacija d.o.o.
ulica Marije Radić 14
VAT NR: HR40588793542
Zagreb 10000
Croatia/Hrvatska

UPS Standard-INC

Can you please send it to the associated email address - info@ecotherm.hr ?

Regards,

Elma

GoPro

Re: Still haven't received an invoice for purchased product

[ New ]

Hello, @nimbleflar1100. Invoice requests are coursed through our Support team. Please submit a request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. If you get the Captcha error ar any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Still haven't received an invoice for purchased product

[ New ]

@mariustanya wrote:

Hello, @nimbleflar1100. Invoice requests are coursed through our Support team. Please submit a request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. If you get the Captcha error ar any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. 

Dear mariustanya, thank you for your answer, but the instructions you wrote were already tried out and didn't show resaults. 

Can't you just send us the appropriate invoice regarding data I gave you?

I wouldn't be writing this if I was successful in resolving this issue. 

Our e-mail is info@ecotherm.hr, and the order number is SO-3958319 (date of purchase: 21st of September 2020.).

I am thankful for you constructive help in advance and grateful for invoice receivement.

Best regards,

Elma