Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Slow Motion Footage

[ New ]

When I download slow motion footage from camera into my GoPro Plus account, I can not find it and I don't know where to look for it. It says it is downloaded and that it already exists in my media. Where can I go to find it? Thanks.

-Noel

GoPro

Re: Slow Motion Footage

[ New ]

Hi @nprod1977,

The time and date of the video might be different. 

Try to check or scan through your files manually. 

Please let us know.

-Jay

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I have scanned all my pictures. I only have a weeks worth of footage since the camera is new. So far it has only happened with any footage that I take in slow motion. 

-Noel

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @nprod1977. Are you able to view the thumbnails of such media in the app? Are you able to preview the videos using the GoPro App? 

Hiker

[ New ]

Same happen to me. I can see slow motion video in camera and also in iPhone and also in Quick for desktop but I can not see it in cloud. If I upload same file again manually it say that already exist but I can not see it in cloud. It happen only with slow motion 1080/240

Tourist

[ New ]
@mariustanya I am able to view the thumbnail in the app for a second and then it disappears. I can only preview the videos on the camera itself, not on the app.
Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]
@valentin-popa are you saying with a slow motion setting other than 1080/240, you are able to view it in the app/cloud? I have not tried the quick app for desktop.
Hiker

[ New ]

Yes. I try 1080/120 and I can see it in cloud and rest of apps