Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Should have a free 1 year subscription in the price of the product, but were charged

[ New ]

Hello, I bought this month a GoPro Hero 9 @GoPro.com, but wasn’t interested in GoPro subscription, which I thought was for free for the first year including the price of the camera, so I’ve done the registration and now It has costed me 49,99 EUR. Is it possible to get my money back?

Order Number: MP-04962863
GoPro order: SO-5224723

Thank you, Michal

GoPro

Re: Should have a free 1 year subscription in the price of the product, but were charged

[ New ]

@ihrtechnik4052, the Subscribe to GoPro Bundle discount applies with a new purchase of an annual subscription to GoPro combined with a purchase of a full-priced HERO10 Black, HERO9 Black, MAX, or HERO8 Black (collectively “Subscribe to GoPro Bundle”) in a single transaction at gopro.com.

When you purchase the Subscribe to GoPro Bundle, you'll see two charges on your account; one for the camera package and the other is for the GoPro Subscription. The total amount will still be equal to the price of the bundle.

Tourist

Re: Should have a free 1 year subscription in the price of the product, but were charged

[ New ]

Hi, thank you for answer, but unfortunately this is not my case. The total amount is 49 EUR higher than the costs of the bundle.

On the 8.th of September I were charged two payments:

• 1st - 345,99 EUR, GH9 Camera + accessories and 1 Year subscription, 8002727281, Transaction ID: 9667732968 (Bank Payment ID: 205000252, Bank Specific ID: 2910994977)
  • 2nd - 49,99 EUR , GoPro Subscription, 8002727281, Transaction ID: 9667732966 (Bank Payment ID: 205000252, Bank Specific ID: 2910994977)

But my order and afterwoods recieved invoice for all the bundle is 346 EUR. I recieved no other invoice, can't see any 2nd order confirmation in my email, etc..

I try to reach somebody on the support chat.

Bad that it is not possible to send emails to get support.

Michal

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @ihrtechnik4052

We have sent a copy of the invoice for the breakdown.

Please note that the amount also includes tax.

Order-related concerns are also best handled by our Support Team.

If you have further questions or clarifications, please follow up with them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.
You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

Thanks!

Ej