Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Servicio atencion al cliente inexistente'

[ New ]

hola;

Increible, pero no hay forma de contactar con atencion al cliente; el formulario que tienen en la web no funciona y no hay  ni telefono ni direccion de contacto; a ver si alguien me puede contestar, los archivos que me descargo de la nube de gopro tienen resolucion y tamanyos diferentes a los de la camara, es normal? Hablo de diferencias muy grandes, el mismo archivo descargado de la camara al movil tiene 2,7k y 61MB, y descargado de la nube tiene 2k y 14MB

a ver si alguien me puede ayudar

gracias

GoPro

Re: Servicio atencion al cliente inexistente'

[ New ]

Hello, @fleetwater84247. How are you downloading the media from the Cloud? Which devices are you using? Is the download done through either the GoPro App or the Quik for desktop app? Were the files downloaded one at a time (with the option to choose between the original and compressed resolution) or multiple files at the same time? 

We used the email address in your Hub profile but we are not able to pull up any record of a contact request from you. How were you trying to connect with Support? If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. In doing so, you will be provided a case number. If you do not receive a call, we can use the case number to follow up with Support. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
Hello
I downloaded files using Quik App for Mac computer. If I download from mobile Gopro App it's the same (the quality and size of the video is lower. I downloaded files different times, different days and was no option to choose anything.

I tried to connect with Support using button Support in my Gopro account. I wrote the complain, my phone number, everything but then I tried to push Send was Red message that service is busy. I tried all day and from different PC, no success.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @Fleetwater. We used the email address in your Hub profile but we are not able to pull up any record of a contact request from you. Would you have the case number? This number is provided on the page right after you submit a request for a callback. We can use this number to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
I don't have case number because I couldn't send the complain.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @fleetwater84247

Please try logging another request at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Thanks!

Ej