Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Send me an purchase and subscribe information to my right e-mail,thanks.

[ New ]

Hi sir,

I already get subscription of a year, but I made a mistake of my e-mail address.

So I can not get the GoPro Subscription and the order information.

please help me to correct e-mail address and resend the order information e-mail to me again, thanks.
Icontact case number is 08400665
Purchase number MU-00597800

GoPro

Re: Send me an purchase and subscribe information to my right e-mail,thanks.

[ New ]

Hello, @yvonneku. Our Support team will be able to help you with this request. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
But I contact many times, there is no response for these days. So I can't see the order information and use the subscription space.
Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @yvonneku. We see your callback request in the system. Support has attempted to contact you back a couple of times last October 14 but was not able to reach you. Your request is back in the queue. Please keep the lines open. Thanks!