Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Replacement of Hero8 - over a month!

[ New ]

Hi,

I see that many people had tha same problem: I have sent my broken Hero8 over a month ago. And...nothing. Still waiting.

The only thing support can tell is that the camera has arrived to the warehouse few days after I have shipped it. So...

What is the point of paying GoPro Plus subscription? Where is my GoPro? Why contact with the support is so limited and hard to execute?

Why there is no info about the exchange status?

Is a GoPro a global company or a small manufacturer who can't handle the demand of their product?

And again: where is my camera???

GoPro

Re: Replacement of Hero8 - over a month!

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, @hulajlama. We want to help get the process going with your RMA. When you get a chance, please reach out to GoPro customer support at gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can assist you further.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for your replay, but...

I have tried to contact the suport 4 or 5 times. I have sent the contact requests (as chat never works).

Only once the support called me but in the middle of conversation the connnection broke.

They tried to reconnect ONCE. With no luck.

So now I don't know if they are processing my case or if it was put on hold for some reason again... I haven't received any follw up email.

How many times I should try to contact support for god's sake?

As far as I know I am the customer, I am the GoPro Plus subscriber, I have paid for the product.

What more should I do to get you full support and attention? Buy some GoPro stocks? Become GoPro CEO?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @hulajlama. We were able to pull up an old case with notes on the disconnected call. If you can, please submit a new request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. If you get the Captcha error ar any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Of course chatt doesn't work and it has nothing to do with cookies or pop up windows...

It always says that your consultants are busy helping other clients... Yes. That must be it.

I have requested the call - again.

The device reached your werehouse Septmeber 8th. Today is October 19th. Just saying...

GoPro

[ New ]

@hulajlama, your Support case shows that you were able to speak with one of our Support representatives yesterday. They're already coordinating with the Orders Team to get the process going. Rest assured, you'll be notified as soon as new information is available. We appreciate your patience.