Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

Receiving the 1-Year Subscription with Recent Purchase

[ New ]
Hi, I JUST purchased a Hero8 Black but apparently just a day or 2 before it’s now offered with a 1-year subscription for the same price. Can I please get that subscription? Otherwise it seems I should just return it and buy another to get the same subscription, but that seems kinda silly doesn’t it?...
GoPro

Re: Receiving the 1-Year Subscription with Recent Purchase

[ New ]

Hello, @adeptstoke4451. Our  Support team will be able to look into options for you. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

Hiker

[ New ]
That’s asking a lot, but ok I’ll try...
Hiker

[ New ]

For those interested, their answer was NO. I said "well then why don't I just return my just-bought Hero8 for a full refund, then buy it again at the same price, but now with the 1-year subscription?" which they agreed was a good idea. That's dumb...