Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Quik subscription

[ New ]
Not able to cancel quik subscription.. Through Google play, i have 2 accounts a work based one and personal on Google play, it's not showing up on the account that i had signed up on
GoPro

Re: Quik subscription

[ New ]

@marzali, I'm able to locate your Quik Subscription associated with the email address on your Support Hub profile.

If you signed up through a platform other than GoPro.com, you would need to manage your own subscription through the platform it was purchased under. See the following link for the instructions on how to manage your subscriptions: Google Play 

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi there

I recently made a subscription on the new version of quik video editor on 20 Nov 2021 through maryum45ali@gmail.com and maryumalixo@gmail.com.

I then had cancelled it through Google play. Which was done successfully.. However i went back onto the quik app it says i will still be billed on the next billing period on 20 Dec, however i cancelled. And it also states i must go back into Google play as that's where i had subscribed from.. Google play isn't showing me any of these options, i. Contacted Google play for support and they confirmed to me that i had cancelled quik video editor subscription through Google play and was also refunded £1.79. However I'm going back to the quik app and it is still saying that i will be billed even though i have cancelled my subscription through the correct terms

I would appreciate you helping me through this issue
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @marzali

We have sent a direct message.

Thanks!

Ej