Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Purchased Subscription and can't get Support

[ New ]

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to engage with Support as I've tried 4 times now via the Live Chat and each time I'm told there's no agents to assist me.  The £49.99 cost hasn't been worth it as yet.  Pretty poor customer service.  Kind Regards

Hiker

Re: Purchased Subscription and can't get Support

[ New ]

Said also in a topic, use Chrome or Firefox and install a plugin called autofill. Fill out the stuff before the chatbox, and save it into autofill. Each time you refresh your page at the suport site, all info get instant preloaded. So you can keep fast bashing until you get the chatbox.

2021-01-08 19_15_44-Window.png

2021-01-08 19_15_44-Window.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @donnab35578

Sorry if you are having trouble getting through.

When reaching out to Support, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi EJ,

I've checked the cookies and they are fine, I've tried Google Chrome, Edge Chromium, incognito and it's just the same.

Kind Regards

GoPro

[ New ]

@donnab35578, you may also try initiating a chat session. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Sightseer

[ New ]

@donnab35578 wrote:

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to engage with Support as I've tried 4 times now via the Live Chat and each time I'm told there's no agents to assist me.  The £49.99 cost hasn't been worth it as yet.  Pretty poor customer service.  Kind Regards

Same here!